Transforming our energy and transport future through world-leading research.
- Year in Industry Openings at GE HVDC, Stafford - GE HVDC (High Voltage Direct Current), Stafford are offering opportunities for interns to join them from September 2023, for 12 months, as part of students’ year in industry/ industrial placements. Over the last three years, they have taken 10 interns per year, predominantly across the engineering disciplines but also with opportunities in management. When interns Continue Reading
- CPE Annual Conference, 4-5 July 2023 – Open for Registration and Call for Posters from Students and PDRAs - The Centre for Power Electronics and IMAPS-UK are delighted to announce that the CPE Annual Conference 2023 Event Page is now open for registration for Attendees, Sponsors and Exhibitors. The two-day Conference will feature a range of academic and industry presentations, an opportunity for students and postdoctoral researchers to present and develop their research through Continue Reading
- CPE Online Talk – Long-Haul Road Freight: Hydrogen or Electricity? – 1 Feb 2023 - 1st February 2023, 2pm to 4pm GMT Professor David Cebon, University of Cambridge On Microsoft Teams To register, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org Abstract: Long-haul road freight is said to be one of the ‘difficult to decarbonise’ sectors of the economy. Heavy vehicles require large amounts of power for long periods of time, making battery electric technologies Continue Reading
- Call for Abstracts from Early and Mid-Career Researchers for Oral Presentation at CPE 2023 Conference - The CPE Conference Team invites Abstracts from Early/Mid Career Academics for Oral Presentations which describe the latest advancements in Power Electronics and Drives (see flyer in link below). Those wishing to present their work at the CPE Annual Conference 2023 should submit an abstract of no more than 200 words and a biography of up Continue Reading
- Year in Industry Openings at GE HVDC, Stafford
- CPE Annual Conference, 4-5 July 2023 – Open for Registration and Call for Posters from Students and PDRAs
- CPE Online Talk – Long-Haul Road Freight: Hydrogen or Electricity? – 1 Feb 2023
- Call for Abstracts from Early and Mid-Career Researchers for Oral Presentation at CPE 2023 Conference
- Save the Date – CPE Annual Conference, 4-5 July 2023, University of Nottingham
- Centre for Power Electronics Annual Conference held at the University of Warwick
- Travel fund for PhD students attending CPE Annual Conference 2022 – Open for applications
- Promoting awareness of electronics in primary school education – Electronic kits available to apply for
- CPE Annual Conference 2022 – Registration is open
- CPE Annual Conference 2022 – Call for Posters from PhD Students and PDRAs
Information on the Centres activities since 2014 is contained within our Newsletter Archive.