Transforming our energy and transport future through world-leading research.
- Promoting awareness of electronics in primary school education – Opportunity - The Centre for Power Electronics and IMAPS-UK are collaborating to promote electronics in early-stage education. Following the Centre for Power Electronics Annual Conference in 2021, the organising team is dedicating some funds to the procurement of Hot Wires – Plug and Play Electronics Sets (John Adams) for distribution to primary schools (suitable for Ages 8+), Continue Reading
- CPE Annual Conference 2022 – Call for Abstracts from Early/ Mid Career Academics - We are making arrangements for the 2022 Centre for Power Electronics Annual conference, which we are organising as an in-person event at the University of Warwick from the 5-6 July 2022. We are dedicating several plenary talks to early/mid-career academics (e.g. Lecturer/Assistant Professor, Senior Lecturer/ Associate Professor) at the Conference to help highlight their work Continue Reading
- CPE Annual Conference 2022 – Initial Announcement - We are delighted to announce that the next CPE Annual Conference will take place from the 5-6 July 2022 at the University of Warwick. This will be an in-person conference, and a great chance to engage with state-of-the-art research and colleagues from across the Power Electronics, Machines and Drives (PEMD) community. Please check back for Continue Reading
- CPE Annual Conference 2021 – Report and Resources - Earlier this summer we brought back the Centre for Power Electronics Annual Conference, which was successfully held as an online/hybrid event between 13-15 July despite Covid-related challenges. Over 180 people participated across the three afternoons. The Conference featured state of the art presentations from academic and industrial speakers, oral and poster presentations from Early Career Continue Reading
- Promoting awareness of electronics in primary school education – Opportunity
- CPE Annual Conference 2022 – Call for Abstracts from Early/ Mid Career Academics
- CPE Annual Conference 2022 – Initial Announcement
- CPE Annual Conference 2021 – Report and Resources
- Call for papers – IET PEMD 2022 Conference
- Centre for Power Electronics Conference Exhibitors 2021
- Centre Conference Booklet Now Available for Download
- Webinar series: Impact of High Frequency Switching on Electrical Machines
- Supply Chains for Net Zero – Competition Now Open
- Advanced Propulsion Centre (APC) published technology roadmaps for automotive propulsion systems to 2040
Information on the Centres activities since 2014 is contained within our Newsletter Archive.