Transforming our energy and transport future through world-leading research.
- CPE Annual Conference 2021 – Report and Resources - Earlier this summer we brought back the Centre for Power Electronics Annual Conference, which was successfully held as an online/hybrid event between 13-15 July despite Covid-related challenges. Over 180 people participated across the three afternoons. The Conference featured state of the art presentations from academic and industrial speakers, oral and poster presentations from Early Career Continue Reading
- Call for papers – IET PEMD 2022 Conference - The 11th International Conference on Power Electronics, Machines and Drives (PEMD) will be taking place between 11 – 14 April 2022 at Newcastle University, UK. PEMD brings together hundreds of power electronics, machines and drives specialists from around the world to share and learn about the latest developments in the technologies and applications of electrical drives, Continue Reading
- Centre for Power Electronics Conference Exhibitors 2021 - This year for the 13th - 15th July blended Centre Conference we are pleased to have the support of the following exhibitors: Cupio Ltd – Non-Destructive Test Equipment and Failure Analysis Driving the Electric Revolution – Industrialisation Centres – Assistance for Developing and Scaling Up PEMD applications Heraeus Electronics – Materials for the Power Electronics assembly and packaging Continue Reading
- Centre Conference Booklet Now Available for Download - Register for the 13th-15th July Conference here: CPE2021 – Centre for Power Electronics Annual Conference: 13-15 July 2021 – iMAPS-UK – UK Chapter of the International Microelectronics Assembly and Packaging Society
- CPE Annual Conference 2021 – Report and Resources
- Call for papers – IET PEMD 2022 Conference
- Centre for Power Electronics Conference Exhibitors 2021
- Centre Conference Booklet Now Available for Download
- Webinar series: Impact of High Frequency Switching on Electrical Machines
- Supply Chains for Net Zero – Competition Now Open
- Advanced Propulsion Centre (APC) published technology roadmaps for automotive propulsion systems to 2040
- Research Showcase Event CDT
- Centre for Power Electronics Research Showcase 2021
- CDT recruitment for cohort 3 is now underway
Information on the Centres activities since 2014 is contained within our Newsletter Archive.