Transforming our energy and transport future through world-leading research.
- Webinar series: Impact of High Frequency Switching on Electrical Machines - Date: April 14, 2021 Time: 12:30 pm - 1:45 pm Free to attend – register for this webinar! Please continue to check back in the coming weeks as this event is part of a series. All information and registration for the three webinars can be found on https://webinars.on24.com/theIET/HighFrequency?partnerref=Committee Jointly organised by the IET PEMD Continue Reading
- Supply Chains for Net Zero – Competition Now Open - Driving the Electric Revolution Supply Chains for Net Zero competition is now open and KTN want you and your community to get involved in the competition! Innovate UK are making up to £22 million in funding available with an aim to help UK supply chains and manufacturing capability growth. The competition focuses on power electronics, machines Continue Reading
- Advanced Propulsion Centre (APC) published technology roadmaps for automotive propulsion systems to 2040 - A rapidly evolving and dynamic sector for automotive propulsion technologies with inverters, DC-DC converters and on-board charger applications driving cost and performance improvements. For more information visit: https://www.apcuk.co.uk/technology-roadmaps/
- Research Showcase Event CDT - "EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Sustainable Electric Propulsion" The CDT is supported by over 30 industrial and network partners to deliver unprecedented high-quality research and comprehensive training. Are you from industry and would also like to become involved with the Centre? Are you a recent graduate interested in carrying out a PhD with us? Continue Reading
- Webinar series: Impact of High Frequency Switching on Electrical Machines
- Supply Chains for Net Zero – Competition Now Open
- Advanced Propulsion Centre (APC) published technology roadmaps for automotive propulsion systems to 2040
- Research Showcase Event CDT
- Centre for Power Electronics Research Showcase 2021
- CDT recruitment for cohort 3 is now underway
- Professor Martin Kuball named as Royal Academy of Engineering Chair in Emerging Technologies
- Professor William Drury elected Fellow of the Royal Academy of Engineering
- 2021 Centre for Power Electronics annual conference
- CDT in Power Electronics for Sustainable Electric Propulsion
Information on the Centres activities since 2014 is contained within our Newsletter Archive.