Transforming our energy and transport future through world-leading research.
- Research Showcase Event CDT - "EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Sustainable Electric Propulsion" The CDT is supported by over 30 industrial and network partners to deliver unprecedented high-quality research and comprehensive training. Are you from industry and would also like to become involved with the Centre? Are you a recent graduate interested in carrying out a PhD with us? Continue Reading
- Centre for Power Electronics Research Showcase 2021 - "Recent Advances on Reliability and Gate Driving of WBG Power Electronics" The Centre for Power Electronics Research Showcase addressed several of the key issues critical to the increased adoption of Wide Bandgap (WBG) Semiconductors within the growing power electronics industry. This event was supported and organised by IMAPS UK and sponsored by Inseto Ltd. Programme Literature Download Continue Reading
- Research Showcase Event CDT
- Centre for Power Electronics Research Showcase 2021
- CDT recruitment for cohort 3 is now underway
- Professor Martin Kuball named as Royal Academy of Engineering Chair in Emerging Technologies
- Professor William Drury elected Fellow of the Royal Academy of Engineering
- 2021 Centre for Power Electronics annual conference
- CDT in Power Electronics for Sustainable Electric Propulsion
- Wireless drone project supported by CPE tests the waters
Information on the Centres activities since 2014 is contained within our Newsletter Archive.