For general queries about the Centre for Power Electronics please contact: Professor Xibo Yuan, University of Bristol
For more information about any of our research themes please contact the relevant theme leader:
- Switch Optimisation – Professor Peter Gammon, University of Warwick
- Multi-Domain Virtual Prototyping Techniques for Wide Band Gap Power Electronics – Dr Paul Evans, University of Nottingham
- Reliability Condition Monitoring & Health Management Technologies for Wide Band Gap Power Modules – Professor Olayiwola Alatise, University of Warwick
- Heterogeneous Integration – Professor Lee Empringham, University of Nottingham
- Converter Architecture – Professor Xibo Yuan, University of Bristol
To keep up to date with the Centre’s research, news and events please subscribe to our mailing list (by filling-in the form at the bottom of this page).