Registration is now open for the Annual Conference: 13th – 15th July 2021
The Centre for Power Electronics (CPE) Annual Conference will bring together the Power Electronics, Machines and Drives Community to review the latest Research and Development that will impact the Electric Revolution. This Blended Online Conference will feature Live Invited Keynotes and Presentations from Leading Academics and Industrialists, views of the Future Demands for Power Electronics, Machines and Drives and Opportunities for Pursuing a Career in this exciting field.
Please visit IMAPS to register: CPE2021 – Centre for Power Electronics Annual Conference: 13-15 July 2021 – iMAPS-UK – UK Chapter of the International Microelectronics Assembly and Packaging Society
Download the Centre for Power Electronics Conference Programme Booklet here
Registration for CPE 2021 Online is open below.
- Standard Industry and Academic: £100
- IMAPS-UK and IMAPS Worldwide Member: £80
- Early Career Researcher (Academic, RA, Post-Doc): £30*
- Student (Postgraduate and Undergraduate): Free**
* – if any Early Career Researcher has difficulty in paying the registration fee, please e-mail the CPE Office, who will consider reducing/waiving the fees to benefit the PEMD Community.
** – In applying for a free registration, you may be asked to provide evidence of your status and affiliation to a Higher Education Institute/University.
Prices shown are exclusive of VAT.
We are very pleased to have the support from our sponsors for this years blended Centre Conference for more information visit our dedicated Exhibitor page: Centre for Power Electronics Conference Exhibitors 2021
- Cupio Ltd – Non-Destructive Test Equipment and Failure Analysis
- Driving the Electric Revolution – Industrialisation Centres – Assistance for Developing and Scaling Up PEMD applications
- Heraeus Electronics – Materials for the Power Electronics assembly and packaging
- Inseto Ltd – Manufacturing Equipment, assembly materials and adhesives
- ipTest Ltd – Production testers for Power Semiconductors
- Rohde and Schwarz UK Ltd – Test and Measurement Solutions
- Zeiss Microscopy – Materials Characterisation and Failure Analysis Equipment
The Conference Agenda is presented below: